- effective for chondral and osteo-chondral defects;
- can be used both as scaffold for bone marrow aspirate or chondroprotective coverage after bone marrow stimulation procedures such as NanoFx®
- 3D fibrous structure composed of HYAFF®, a biocompatible and biodegradable hyaluronan-based polymer;
- able to support MSCs adhesion and 3D organization, favoring the recovery of the original tissue anatomy;
- HYAFF fibers degrade releasing HA thus creating a microenvironment favorable to regeneration.
EASY TO USE
- easily applied in mini-arthrotomy or in arthroscopy;
- good self-adherence: fixation not required in most cases;
- conformable: easily adaptable to the lesion shape;
- can be applied on either side.
SAFE AND BIO-RESORBABLE
- resorbed following the natural pathway of endogenous hyaluronic acid,
- HA from bacterial fermentation, non-animal-based product;
- HYAFF® derivatives used for more than 20 years with excellent results in terms of safety and efficacy.